Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a lovely day/night 🙂
I don’t have a massive TBR this month as I think I want to leave it up to mood reading. I have a couple that I would like to finish this month and a few rereads that I like to have for the holiday time.
Books Needing to Finish:
- Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco
- Tattoos & Teacups by Anna Martin (ebook borrowed from library)
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Gods and Monsters by Shelby Mahurin (depending on my mood I might pick it up again and see if I can finish it. Would be great to close out another series!)
Books Wanting to Start:
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (my annual reread)
- The Nutcracker by E.T.A Hoffman
- Letters From Father Christmas by J.R.R Tolkien
I know of the story of the Nutcracker but have never read the book and I just love the idea of J.R.R Tolkien writing Father Christmas letters to his children. The book consists of all the letters he wrote as his children grow up, that sounds so wholesome!
Thought for this month I’ll keep it lowkey and open to finish the year off. I may even see if I could read the books from my October Tbr that I didn’t manage to read.
Until next time…
One thought on “December TBR | 2022”