Hello everyone! Hope you all had a happy new year!
Seems right that the first post I do for the new year are my January reading plans! There are two readathons I’ll be doing. One just for the first half and the other is a part of a year long reading challenge.
For the first half of the year I’ll be participating in the NewYearsathon that runs from the 1st to the 14th. The readathon is hosted over @momsbookcollection and @mandathebiblio. The second one is BooksandLala’s Buzzwordathon reading challenge for 2023.
I love their readathons because of the prompts as well as always having these amazing prompt templates created (like above) that I enjoy crossing off each time I complete one.
I don’t have a set tbr as I’m just gonna take it easy and still keep it open for options. The first words for the year are “life” and “death” (Kayla also said she’s happy to include “dead” and possibly “die”).
Options for January’s Buzzwords:
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page (a miracle has happened and I finally started this one yesterday and over halfway)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E Schwab
- Lifelik3 by Jay Kristoff
- The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston
- Deathnote Vol.4 (Black edition) by Tsugumi Ohba
NewYearsathon Reading Options:
- First Read of 2023 – Dorothy Must Die
- Reviewed immediately after finishing – haven’t decided
- Read a gifted book – haven’t decided yet
- Book you meant to read in 2022 – anything from the list above
- Title includes a number – Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, or Lifelik3
- Book with yellow or gold on cover – Gods and Monster by Shelby Mahurin or Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
Lots of options and looking forward to seeing how many I finish reading!
Do you have any reading plans for January?
Until next time..