May has arrived and as I had a good reading month in April, I’m hoping to continue this great reading rhythm I’m on. As well as continuing with some series, this month I’ll be focusing on seeing if I can catch up on some Buzzwordathon prompts (a year-long readathon created by BooksandLala). Maybe even see if I can get ahead with some of the prompts.
Different, Not Less: A Neurodivergent’s Guide to Embracing Your True Self and Finding Your Happily Ever After by Chloe Hayden
- Actually was on my May tbr but I just finished this yesterday. I had started listening to the audiobook end of April and after grabbing the physical copy I finished it. Enjoyed this and loved annotating it. Definitely recommend for those who want to know more about neurodivergence. It’s a great starting guide and explained so well along with Chloe’s own experiences and her story.
Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- I’ve had this series on my shelves for a while now and I think it’s time I started it. I’m in the mood for it and can’t wait to dive into another world. I’ve liked a couple series already by Jennifer L. Armentrout so hopefully this will be the same as well.
- This would also be a good option to read for July’s Buzzwordathon ‘weather words‘. It’d be nice to get ahead of some prompts as well.
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- This was on my April tbr but didn’t get around to it because the audiobook wasn’t available yet. It is now so this month I’ll be able to finally read it.
- As mentioned last month this is my option for March’s Buzzwordathon ‘secret‘.
Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
- I’ve always been hearing about this book and the story intrigues me. I feel like it’s going to be very touching and I have the audiobook ready to listen to it as well.
- Will be my option for this month’s Buzzwordathon ‘flavours‘.
Spy x Family Vol. 5 by Tatsuya Endo
- Of course, I’ll be continuing on with Spy x Family and see what our lovingly, chaotic family get up to next.
Moriarty: The Patriot Vol. 2 by Ryosuke Takeuchi
- The first volume definitely hooked me so I’m keen to see how this story continues.
Blue Flag Vol. 2, 3 & 4 by Kaito
- Randomly, last month I picked up the first volume after my mum recommended it to me. I found it so cute and definitely want to read more from the series.
Until next time…