Fellow bloggers BooksNest and Reading Through Infinity have decided to host a readathon from 6pm Friday 20th of March until 11:59pm 22nd March. This readathon was created to help distract us from what’s currently happening in the world right now. A way to help us step back, breathe and read some books that will bring positivity.
I think it’s a great idea. I enjoy readathons and this one created is such a lovely, light-hearted one to try to keep the good vibes going.
The reading prompts are:
- A book that will make you laugh
- A book with yellow on the cover
- A book with a world you can escape into
- A cute or sweet book that will give you heart eyes
- An uplifting story of any kind
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang (a book with yellow on cover and an uplifting story)
- Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare (book will give me heart eyes)
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows (will make you laugh, world you can escape into)
I’m currently reading these books and just borrowed one yesterday from the library so I made them my TBR. As it happened quickly there wasn’t books I wanted to start as I have these books already and plus it’s over the weekend that’s why I double up on prompts.
If anything maybe I won’t read and finish them all but it’d be nice to make further progress in them.
That’s my TBR! Nothing like a fun impromptu readathon to join! And it’s not to late if you want 🙂 Happy reading and hope you’re all safe!
Until next time…