Hi guys! How are you all doing?
Today’s post is gonna be different. I’ve always read bloggers monthly goals and what they hope to achieve. I thought I might do that as it’s still the first week of December. Still can’t believe this is the last month of 2018, it’s crazy, and I want to make the most of it.
- To finish all the books on my list – I’ll be making a post later of my reading list this month.
- Get a couple presents each for all my family (I think I’ve pretty much achieved that already – woo!).
- Wrap all presents early so it’s not a mad rush a few days before Christmas.
- Continue going with my bullet journal and try not to miss a day.
- Follow the December photo a day challenge (set by Zoella) and remember to post on Instagram/Twitter.
- With the photos print them off and make an album or stick in my bullet journal, a separate page for each day.
- Try completing Blogmas as best as I can. Honestly, I’m so happy I’ve done this as it’s put me back on a schedule and kept me busy. I can’t believe I’m made it this far so I’m already feel like I’ve accomplished something this month.
- Try not to feel too overwhelmed with Christmas shopping or just generically going shopping during December (feeling overwhelmed during a hot Summer’s day is not fun-or any day for that matter).
- Final goal, just enjoy this month. Just as simple as that. This is the most festive month of the year and the one I look forward to the most. I want to have fun and treasure it!
Well these are my goals for December 2018. Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Do you have similar goals to these or completely different?
My advent present for today was a packet of Eclipse mints. Can’t go wrong with some mints (…unless you don’t like mint flavoured stuff).
Until next time…